Friends and Allies Potluck + Holiday Party + Silent Auction
Saturday, December 14, 2019, 6:30pm-10pm
at the Radiance Dome
108 Royal Way, Austin TX 78737
Here at Friendship Alliance, we have a lot to be thankful for and we want to celebrate the end of another busy year with you. Please join us/ Invite your friends, your neighbors, we’d like to see all of you there!
- This is a family-friendly, kid-friendly Community Potluck. To ensure we have enough food and drink for everyone, please bring food and/or beverages to share. Can’t bring anything? Please come anyway!
- Please: no alcoholic beverages.
- Consider bringing your own cup/plate as part of our zero waste goal.
- Parking is limited. We encourage carpooling.
- Please bring one non-perishable food item for our annual holiday party food drive – all donations go to Hays County Food Bank, in the news here.
- $10 suggested donation at the door. No one turned away for lack of funds. Can’t make it? Consider a year-end gift via our secure donation page on Network for Good.
- Please RSVP as soon as possible. RSVPs are accepted by clicking the RSVP link below to our Eventbrite page and clicking that big green button there that says “Register” … or by emailing [email protected].
Silent Auction items so far…
- vintage Yamaha FG-180 red label acoustic guitar with guitar case
- Norwegian modern leather and wood recliner (excellent condition)
- professional photography portraiture package
- massage therapy session, with RMT with 40 years experience
- consultation with a registered dietician
- consultation with Texas Certified Landscape Professional and organic gardening expert
- native plant ID walk-and-talk
- cold-tolerant Changsha tangerine tree
- “Austin” pomegranate tree (related to “Wonderful” pomegranate, but adapted to our area)
- Western Soapberry tree (Texas native)
- fruit tree pruning/planting class, with advice on fruit trees that work in our area, including the true name of a peach tree that can freeze solid in full blossom and still bear peaches the same year
- one-hour beekeeping workshop, with the opportunity to view living beehive
- worm composting (vermiculture) workshop
- gluten-free, fresh spring roll tutorial in your home: dinner for 4 people
- pet-sitting services for a two-day weekend
- house-sitting services for a two-day weekend
… and this list is growing. We’ll try to update it as often as possible. Please keep checking back.
Please let us know if you have some thing or service you would like to offer as an auction item. All auction proceeds will go to funding FA’s operating expenses and programs. Friendship Alliance is a 100%-volunteer organization. FA board members and volunteers donate their time, talent and energy uncompensated, for the good of our community.